6 july 2015
For the second edition of the Dream Party, Atelier Arts Sciences will honour the image in its most varied forms… Artists, companies and scientists will come to share their most innovative projects with us They will be showcased by Sylvia Andriantsimahavandy, a specialist in the image sector and in the cultural and creative industries in general.
PROGRAMME OF THE EVENING
- The adventure of the reconstruction of the Grotte Chauvet thanks to the digital imaging techniques of the Perazio studio and the work of the scenographer Frédéric Ravatin
- The image at the service of live performance and new forms of writing: digital library, cinema in the theatre… in the presence of the Cie Haut & Court
- Sound-image-video installations in the public space by the artist Nico Ticot
- The entrepreneurial projects of 2 start-ups in the image sector
- Research into medical imaging at the CEA Grenoble
The first edition of the “Dream Parties” will take place on 3 March 2015 and will focus on the theme of light!
Artists, scientists, actors from the Grenoble area, companies (start-ups, SMEs, ETIs) will come to dream but also to build projects around the various problems posed by light: smart cities, connected lighting, energy, telecommunications (fibre optics, LIFY) …
Two projects for the creation or development of companies around light will be presented, as well as the work by Thomas Pachoud, artist-engineer, who will present the continuation of his research work on the transformation of light into matter. His work Le Lumarium, presented at EXPERIMENTA 2014, is touring several exhibition venues in France. On 3 March, Thomas Pachoud will give us an exclusive look at the evolution of this work into an immersive installation featuring a dancer expressing herself in a cube of light…
Dream Party on 3 March from 6.30 pm to 9 pm at Atelier Arts Sciences, 29 rue Felix Esclangon – 38000 Grenoble.