For this Dream Party, Atelier Arts Sciences invited the Musée Hébert to the heart of the Johan Barthold Jongkind exhibition, for which the visual artist Pauline de Chalendar created a digital device as part of a research project at the Atelier. Thanks to her work on drawing lines, hand movements and detail, Pauline created a digital device that brings a different perspective to visiting such an exhibition and enables us to enter the work of the famous painter!
The Dream Party showcased the exhibition, Pauline’s creative work and the Isère companies ISKN and SIP Conseil, who contributed their know-how to the creation of the device.
This is not the first time that Pauline has added her pencil lines to famous pictorial works: the cabinet Rembrandt in the Sainte-Cécile Convent was created thanks to the Glénat Fund for Creation and Heritage, which acquired 72 engravings by the artist.
As a mediation tool, an innovative digital device and a plastic and digital creation, Atelier Arts Sciences is delighted to be able to bring together the local region’s digital technology, the artistic creations of a plastic artist and the flagship exhibitions of the Isère Department.
Pauline de Chalendar presented her work at the EXPERIMENTA exhibition from 11 to 15 February 2020.
THE EVENING PROGRAMME
– 6.30 pm Start of the visit of the Jongkind exhibition by Laurence Huault-Nesme, Director of the Musée Hébert, Mr Patrick Curtaud, Vice-President in charge of culture, heritage and decentralised cooperation of the Département de l’Isère, and Atelier Arts Sciences will introduce the following:
– 7.15 pm Presentation by the artist Pauline de Chalendar of the digital device and the research and creation work she has carried out at Atelier Arts Sciences
– Presentation by the company ISKN
– Presentation by the company SIP Conseil
– Presentation of the cabinet Rembrandt by the Glénat Fund
– 8:15 pm Cocktail and discussions in the gardens of the Musée Hébert